What Is Tadalis?
Tadalis is a oral, generic drug for treating erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. The main active ingredient here is tadalafil, which is a very potent ED drug whose effect lasts for up to 36 hours. This is the reason why this drug is popularly known as the “weekend pill”.
What Is the Prescribed Dosage?
The standard dosage of Tadalis is 20 mg, but this can be decreased or increased as per need. It is recommended that you start with the lowest possible dose, i.e. 10 mg and work upwards. The maximum dosage in 24 hours should not exceed 40 mg.
Take Tadalis 20-30 minutes before you propose to have sex. The effect lasts up to 36 hours. This is an ED drug that can be taken on daily basis as well.
What Happens If I Overdose?
You should not need to worry about overdosing if you follow the recommendations on how to use these tablets. You should not take more than one dose in 24 hours.
If you are taking the medication on daily basis, ensure that you take exactly at the same time very day. If you miss a dose, DO NOT TAKE two doses to make up for the forgotten dose.
In case you overdose, have someone take you to a hospital immediately for medical attention. Overdose could cause serious health problems and should not be ignored.
Contraindications And Warnings?
You must take lower dosage of tadalis or not at all if you:
– have a medical history or suffer at present of any type of heart condition, blood pressure, liver conditions, kidney problems, hemophilia, any type of blood disorder (leukemia, myeloma, sickle cell anemia)
– suffer from retinitis pigmetosa (hereditary eye condition)
– any deformity of the penis
– are a woman. This drug is for adult males ONLY.
Tadalis could react with other medication to result in serious health problems. Hence, pay attention to the instructions before taking the ED drug.
DO NOT take Tadalis if you are also taking any type of nitrates, beta-blockers and/ or any type of hypoglycemic drugs.
Tadalis Tablets are manufactured with special care to reduce side effects to the minimum possible. However, at times you may experience one or more of the following mild symptoms:
– stuffy nose
– back pain
– muscle aches
Most symptoms will go away on their own in 12-36 hours. In case, the symptoms persist or are getting worse, seek medical help immediately. Also, if you experience hard and painful erection for 4 hours or more, rush to the hospital for medical attention.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between Tadalis and regular Kamagra tablets?
- Kamagra tablets contain pure sildenafil citrate as the active ingredient while Tadalis tablets contain tadalafil. These two drugs are both manufactured by Ajanta Pharma, and both are meant to treat impotence (erectile dysfunction). However, they are different in the way they work. Both Tadalis and Kamagra require about 30 minutes to take effect; however, while Kamagra’s effect lasts for 6-8 hours, Tadalis lasts for up to 36 hours. Also majority users find that the side effects of Tadalis are milder and fewer when in comparison.
- How do I take the Tadalis Tabs?
- Take the pill with a glass of water or any other similar substance. Tadalis can be taken before or after food. Do not take this drug in combination with grapefruit as the reaction can be life threatening.
Always start with the lower dosage – say, 10 mg. Observe how the drug reacts; raise the dosage after 24 hours have passed if you find the result inadequate.
If you are taking the drug daily, it is important that you take it at the same time every day.