What Is Apcalis?
Apcalis is a oral, generic drug for treating erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. The main active ingredient here is Apcalis, which is a very potent ED drug whose effect lasts for up to 36 hours. This is the reason why this drug is popularly known as the “weekend pill”.
What Is the Prescribed Dosage?
The standard dosage of Apcalis is 20 mg, but this can be decreased or increased as per need. It is recommended that you start with the lowest possible dose, i.e. 10 mg and work upwards. The maximum dosage in 24 hours should not exceed 40 mg.
Take Apcalis 20-30 minutes before you propose to have sex. The effect lasts up to 36 hours. This is an ED drug that can be taken on daily basis as well.
What Happens If I Overdose?
You should not need to worry about overdosing if you follow the recommendations on how to use these tablets. You should not take more than one dose in 24 hours.
If you are taking the medication on daily basis, ensure that you take exactly at the same time very day. If you miss a dose, DO NOT TAKE two doses to make up for the forgotten dose.
In case you overdose, have someone take you to a hospital immediately for medical attention. Overdose could cause serious health problems and should not be ignored.
Contraindications And Warnings?
You must take lower dosage of Apcalis or not at all if you:
– have a medical history or suffer at present of any type of heart condition, blood pressure, liver conditions, kidney problems, hemophilia, any type of blood disorder (leukemia, myeloma, sickle cell anemia)
– suffer from retinitis pigmetosa (hereditary eye condition)
– any deformity of the penis
– are a woman. This drug is for adult males ONLY.
Apcalis could react with other medication to result in serious health problems. Hence, pay attention to the instructions before taking the ED drug.
DO NOT take Apcalis if you are also taking any type of nitrates, beta-blockers and/ or any type of hypoglycemic drugs.
Possible Side Effects
Apcalis Tablets are manufactured with special care to reduce side effects to the minimum possible. However, at times you may experience one or more of the following mild symptoms:
– stuffy nose
– back pain
– muscle aches
Most symptoms will go away on their own in 12-36 hours. In case, the symptoms persist or are getting worse, seek medical help immediately. Also, if you experience hard and painful erection for 4 hours or more, rush to the hospital for medical attention.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between Apcalis and regular Kamagra tablets?
- Kamagra tablets contain pure sildenafil citrate as the active ingredient while Apcalis tablets contain tadalafil. These two drugs are both manufactured by Ajanta Pharma, and both are meant to treat impotence (erectile dysfunction). However, they are different in the way they work.
Both Apcalis and Kamagra require about 30 minutes to take effect; however, while Kamagra’s effect lasts for 6-8 hours, Apcalis lasts for up to 36 hours. Also majority users find that the side effects of Apcalis are milder and fewer when in comparison.
- How do I take the Apcalis Tabs?
- Take the pill with a glass of water or any other similar substance. Apcalis can be taken before or after food. Do not take this drug in combination with grapefruit as the reaction can be life threatening.
Always start with the lower dosage – say, 10 mg. Observe how the drug reacts; raise the dosage after 24 hours have passed if you find the result inadequate.
If you are taking the drug daily, it is important that you take it at the same time every day.
- What are the shipping charges?
- A. We offer two types of shipping for your convenience:
– regular shipping, delivery time 12-15 days; free throughout the world.
– special shipping, quicker delivery time 5-12 days; special charges – $10.
Next-day delivery is coming soon. It will be announced on site when available.
- How much time does an order take to reach me?
- A. We aim at delivering the next day in the UK. Normally, we ship the order by courier service within a few hours from receiving the order. In the UK expect the order to reach you within maximum 48 hours unless there are any holidays in between.
For overseas orders, order should reach you within 12-15 working days, latest for regular shipping; 5-12 days for special delivery.
- What if I am not satisfied with the product and I want a refund?
- A. Each one of our products is of the finest quality. Hence, it is extremely unlikely you would not be satisfied with the results. However, if for any reason the product fails to satisfy you, we will refund the payment for the purchase – no questions asked – on receiving the consignment.
The reversal of funds would be made to the credit card with which the payment was made.
- Is Tadalis approved by the FDA?
- A. All generic drugs are approved by the FDA.
- Is Tadalis safe?
- A. Yes, it is; as long as you take it as prescribed. Pay attention to the contraindications of the generic drug.
Ajanta Pharma Ltd – the manufacturer of this generic drug – is a leading pharmaceutical company which has been manufacturing drugs for more than a decade.